Teriac was built as a set of desktop client applications that can interact with each other using secured channels over the Internet. In addition to the rich user experience of the desktop applications, Being Desktop allows each client to continue functioning as a separate entity offline in case of any Internet connectivity issue. This design will help clinics to spare the money and efforts that can be spent for setting and maintaining a local intranet within the clinic.
MODULES AND FEATURES OF TERIAC EMR SYSTEM
A comprehensive module for storing patients profiles and visits based on the CCHIT standards and with few modifications to fit in the middle east. In addition to the above, this module provides many other features like:
- Multiple automated calculations in different areas based on well-defined standards to ease the users job. and also to notify the user about the normality of the entry.
- Multiple reports including charts for vital signs and standard measurements, first visit form, daily visits forms and prescriptions.
- The standard questionnaire for each body system review.
- Prefilled data for easier selection with the ability to suggest any item that could not be found, the prefilled data are:
- Up to date list of all possible Medical Conditions with detailed description.
- Up to date list of registered Medicines for (USA, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates).
- Up to date list of all Medical Procedures.
- Up to date list of all possible Symptoms.
- Up to date list of all immunization Vaccines.
- Up to date list of all Medical Tests (Laboratory, Pathology and Radiology).
- Annotations for physical examination with a ready set of images for each body system.
- Provides the ability to attach any type file in different areas.
- Interactive dashboard showing the each doctor the list of his today's patients appointments in order.
- Interactive dashboard to help the scheduling officer in scheduling revisits.
- The module view and sections will are customized based on the user (doctor) specialty and permissions.
- Quick adding and reporting options.
- Tags for filling visits chief complaint and history of present illness.
- Advanced search features that can be helpful for analytical searches.
And many other features, please contact our sales if you have any questions about this module.
b. Scheduling Module:
A fully functioning Outlook-like calendar which aims to help the Scheduling Officer in setting patients appointments. This calendar is also linked to each doctor dashboard for automatic updates.
c. Financial Module:
An accounting module for billing and storing income and expense transactions that is designed to be compatible with Clinics life style, considering health insurance and tracking Payable and Receivable transactions.
d. Web-Based Administration Module:
Using this module the administrator can control the following:
- Clinic users and permissions.
- Client application settings.
- Customize the clinic web page under Teriac website.
OTHER KEY FEATURES OF TERIAC EMR/PM SOLUTION:
- All clinic’s data are going to be stored securely and safely on the cloud with daily backup.
- The application provides the ability to work offline in case of Internet issues.
- No need for any network infrastructure within the clinic.
- The valid user can access the clinic data from any place where there is Internet connection.
- The clinic can allow patients to access their data or specific areas online.
- Each clinic will get a Facebook-Like customizable page that contains:
- Home page.
- Contact us.
- Image gallery.
- Certificates gallery.
- Staff page.
- Clinics, Clinics pages and Staff are searchable within Teriac website by normal users.
- Support will be provided for the clinics over Phone, Email, Feedback screens in the system and also over Skype.